請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
我不在那裡 我沒有長眠
I am not there. Ido not sleep.

化為千風
I am a thousand wind that blow.
我是閃耀在皚皚白雪上鑽石
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是映照在成熟穀物上陽光
I am the sunlight on ripened grau
我是溫柔秋雨
I am the gentle autumn rain.
當你在清晨醒來
When you awaken in the morning is hush,
我是悄聲拍翅疾飛鳥群
I am the swift uplifting rush
繞著翱翔
Of quiet birds in circled fligh
我是在夜裡發光星星
I am the stars that shine at night.

請不要佇立在我墳前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
我不在那裡 我沒有死
I am not there; I did not die.

創作者介紹
創作者 ひとり日和 的頭像
capsid

ひとり日和

capsid 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 18 )